1. How long have you lived in the Bay Area?
I lived in the Bay Area from 2003 to 2013, but I currently reside just south of Las Vegas, Nevada.
2. What is your fondest childhood memory?
My fondest childhood memory is going on summer trips to visit all of my cousins and playing games outside in my cousins’ yard.
3. What subject(s) did you study at College?
I majored in accounting and minored in mathematics.
4. What was your first job?
My first job was cleaning by dad’s office and making copies for him when I was 8 years old.
5. Who has been the most influential person to you in your career?
I would have to say my father because he instilled a strong work-ethic in me at a young age.
6. How has your career created value in your life?
My career has given me more confidence and I have learned a lot about people from having to work with many different clients with all types of backgrounds and personalities.
7. What do you consider to be the most significant world event that has occurred during your lifetime?
Although it is difficult to tie down to a specific event, I believe that the evolution of technology is the most impactful thing that has happened in the world in my lifetime. We live our lives in a totally different way than people did when I was born.
8. What is your most memorable travel experience?
My favorite vacation was when my husband and I drove from Portland, Maine to Burlington, Vermont and visited 14 breweries in 4 days.
9. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
I once got selected to be brought up on stage at a comedy show and the comedian basically used me as a prop for the act and made me do all of these crazy things. It was a little embarrassing but fun.
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
The thing that I am most proud of is building a balance between being a mom and working. It has been a very difficult thing for me and I am very committed to helping others do the same thing.
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Between working and taking care of my daughter, I don’t have too much spare time but lately I have been using it to plan a trip to Disneyland. In fact, I am always planning something (vacations, parties, house projects, etc.) so I would say I like planning in my spare time.
12. If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
I would love to be able to make anything happen with a twitch of my nose like on Bewitched. That would come in handy both as a wife and mom and as a professional.