1. How long have you lived in the Bay Area?
I was born and raised in Los Gatos and lived there until May 2013 when my husband and I moved to Colorado.
2. What is your fondest childhood memory?
My fondest childhood memory is playing cops and robbers will all the neighborhood kids every night of the summer.
3. What subject(s) did you study at College?
I started as an Economics majors, switched to Finance and finally settled into Accounting.
4. What was your first job?
My first job was working as a referee for soccer.
5. Who has been the most influential person to you in your career?
My husband has been the one that has helped shape my career the most.
6. How has your career created value in your life?
My career has brought me out of my shell and has made me into a more outgoing person.
7. What do you consider to be the most significant world event that has occurred during your lifetime?
The biggest event that has happened is 9/11. I remember spending the whole day in class watching the coverage and then going home and sitting with my family.
8. What is your most memorable travel experience?
This would be when I was growing up I would go to sleep in my bed and wake up in the car on the way to Disneyland. My parents loved to decide at Midnight that they missed Disneyland and just pack up and put us in the car. It was always so exciting to wake up and be almost to Disneyland.
9. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
I think one of the funniest things is when my husband proposed. He asked me if I wanted to know how much he loved me and I said no, he was like well I am going to tell you anyways.
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My baby girl, Madison, she is my world and I couldn’t be more proud of her and watching her grow and change everyday.
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
My spare time is spent taking care of my baby girl, other than that I play tennis, walk, dance and do Yoga.
12. If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
? If I could have one super power I would love to be able to instantaneously travel through space so I could visit family more often.
Taxation in the areas of partnerships, corporations, individuals and trust.
BS in Accounting from San Jose State University
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Member of the California Society of CPAs