1. How long have you lived in the Bay Area?
About 28 years.
2. What is your fondest childhood memory?
One of my fondest childhood memories was driving to Fresno every year to spend time with my grandparents. We opened presents, played games, and then drove home on Christmas day.
3. What subject(s) did you study at College?
4. What was your first job?
5. Who has been the most influential person to you in your career?
I would definitely have to say my husband. He has always been encouraging and supportive.
6. How has your career created value in your life?
My career has allowed me to build great relationships with many people. It has allowed me to be more confident and has helped me step out of my comfort zone.
7. What do you consider to be the most significant world event that has occurred during your lifetime?
I would have to say 9/11 is a day that I will never forget. I remember exactly where I was and how I felt during that event.
8. What is your most memorable travel experience?
My first trip to Tahoe which was just a couple of years ago. My husband, son and I shared a house with our friends and their families.
9. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Getting married to my husband.
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
being a mom. Taking care of two children is a challenge and learning how to manage everything is definitely a big task. With that being said, it is the best thing in the world.
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to go for a run or spend time with family or friends.
12. If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
I think I would want the ability to read minds.