1. How long have you lived in the Bay Area?
2. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Playing outside with the neighborhood kids until it got dark.
3. What subject(s) did you study at College?
I didn’t have the choice to go to college. I had to go to work when I was fifteen to help support my family, I am the oldest of 6 kids. I’ve had the drive and desire to learn, to excel, and I Love what I do.
4. What was your first job?
I was a gift wrapper for a crystal store at Town and Country Village, (now Santa Row).
5. Who has been the most influential person to you in your career?
It’s been people that I have worked with over the years, and my family..
6. How has your career created value in your life?
It has taught me to embrace change, rather than fight it, and to use it to grow, so I can become a better person.
7. What do you consider to be the most significant world event that has occurred during your lifetime?
Cell Phones and the Internet. Together they have changed the way we live and do business on a daily basis.
8. What is your most memorable travel experience?
Our trip to Cancun. Our entire family (27 of us) were able to go and we had a wonderful time.
9. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
When my middle daughter was about five years old. She had gotten into trouble and I was scolding her. When I asked her if she was going to do it again, “She replied, probably!”
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
That my husband and I have taught our girls to be Caring, Loving, Giving, people, and hard work and determination are rewarded.
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love to bake and sew.
12. If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
The ability to heal others from diseases and sickness.
Bookkeeping and accounting in the areas of construction, manufacturing, not-for-profit, and closely held businesses.