1. How long have you lived in the Bay Area?
I attended Santa Clara University and stayed in the bay area a couple years thereafter. Fast forward ~10 years, I’m now settled in Hawaii where my husband was born and raised.
2. What is your fondest childhood memory?
My fondest memories are just being with my sister and brother on a day-to-day basis.
3. What subject(s) did you study at College?
I studied in Accounting and Marketing
4. What was your first job?
My first job was at a stationary store.
5. Who has been the most influential person to you in your career?
My parents have motivated me and taught me by example that being kind and working hard will almost always result in good.
6. How has your career created value in your life?
While I love being a parent and the challenges and rewards that comes with it, my career provided me a different kind of joy where I can exercise more of my analytical side.
7. What do you consider to be the most significant world event that has occurred during your lifetime?
The 9/11 attacks.
8. What is your most memorable travel experience?
Traveling to South Korea for the first time when I was 6 years old – it was the first time I had met any of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
9. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Having my son and all the new and unexpected things that came along with becoming a mom.
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy and am so blessed that I’m able to spend a lot my spare time with my son and our large family here in Hawaii.
12. If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
Although it could be a double edge sword, I’d want to be able to foresee the future.
Bookkeeping and accounting in the areas of construction, manufacturing, not-for-profit, and closely held businesses.
BS in Accounting from Santa Clara University