1. How long have you lived in the Bay Area?
My entire life.
2. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Playing dodge ball with the neighborhood kids.
3. What subject(s) did you study at College?
4. What was your first job?
A busboy at a local pizza restaurant.
5. Who has been the most influential person to you in your career?
My parents. They showed me how to be hardworking and resourceful.
6. How has your career created value in your life?
It has provided me with an opportunity to learn every single day.
7. What do you consider to be the most significant world event that has occurred during your lifetime?
Human impact on climate and the environment.
8. What is your most memorable travel experience?
Recent trip to Thailand because it gave me perspective and made me more humble about what I have. The food and people were amazing as well.
9. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
While growing up I have never heard of or tried wasabi before, so at a buffet I unknowingly served myself a spoon full of “avocado” and suffered dearly for that.
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Helping my parents retire.
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Outdoor activities, watching movies and spending time with family and friends.
12. If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
The power to architect dreams.
Attestation and taxation in the areas of not-for-profit, construction, manufacturing and closely-held businesses.
BS in Accounting from University of California Santa Cruz.