1. How long have you lived in the Bay Area?
I was born in Saigon, Vietnam and have lived in the Bay Area for 21 years.
2. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Learning how to ride a bicycle because it gave me my first sense of freedom; to be able to go wherever I want.
3. What subject(s) did you study at College?
4. What was your first job?
Sales associate at Old Navy. Working in the fitting room and being a cashier.
5. Who has been the most influential person to you in your career?
My mother. She has inspired me to do my best and work hard at everything that I do. Without her I would not be the person I am today.
6. How has your career created value in your life?
My career has taught me how to be a great problem solver.
7. What do you consider to be the most significant world event that has occurred during your lifetime?
September 11, 2001 because it was the largest loss of life resulting from a foreign attack on American soil.
8. What is your most memorable travel experience?
Hiking Half Dome at Yosemite National Park. The view on this trail is stunning. I love this hike so much that I did it twice in one summer.
9. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
My friends witnessing me lose in a 100 yard dash against an ex-girlfriend in high school. To be fair she was on the track team, and the most physical thing I ever did in high school was playing hacky sack.
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Hiking to the top of Mount Whitney in one day. Not only was this hike physically demanding, but it also required just as much mental strength to complete this grueling feat.
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Hiking, cooking, inline hockey or watching movies
12. If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
I would want a super power that could absorb other super-human powers.