1. How long have you lived in the Bay Area?
I just recently moved to the area. I am originally from Carlsbad, CA.
2. What is your fondest childhood memory?
My fondest childhood memory was going to Spring Training every year with my family to have a fun vacation and watch some baseball.
3. What subject(s) did you study at College?
I studied Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting.
4. What was your first job?
My first job was at Legoland in San Diego where I was a ride operator.
5. Who has been the most influential person to you in your career?
My aunt has been the most influential person in my career. She has been a mentor to me and has helped to guide me along this accounting path that I am following today.
6. How has your career created value in your life?
Although my career has just started, it has already brought me to a place far from home. This career path I have chosen has given me an appreciation for a city I never visited growing up and has allowed me to grow as a professional accountant.
7. What do you consider to be the most significant world event that has occurred during your lifetime?
It has to be September 11th, 2001. Even though I was only six, I still remember the world stopping that day to watch the dreadful events unfold. No other event has had such a huge impact on the world as 9/11 has.
8. What is your most memorable travel experience?
My most memorable travel experience growing up was taking a two week trip to England with my soccer team. We got to visit cities such as Liverpool, Manchester, and London and we got to play other soccer teams along the way.
9. What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
I can’t narrow it down to one event. The funniest things that happen to me happen out of nowhere when I’m around my family or friends.
10. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
The accomplishment I am most proud of is graduating college and finally being off on my own.
11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I like going to the gym, playing sports, watching t.v. and movies, and listening to music.
12. If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
I have always been a Superman fan, so I think I would choose super-strength.
Attestation and taxation in the areas of construction, manufacturing, not-for-profit, employee benefit plans and closely held businesses.
BS in Business Administration-Accounting from Cal Poly-SLO
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Member of the California Society of CPAs